- You are required to read and understand the college rules and regulations on the admission form
- The centre will conduct number compulsory educational tours to various institutions to supplement the class work.
- Foreign students must apply for Kenya student pass prior to admission.
- The balance of the tuition fee will be paid in advance on the first week of each term. Any student who does not meet these requirements is liable to suspension from class.
- All students will be subjected to college exams administered by the centre prior to external examinations.
- ICM examinations is done in March, June, September and December
- ABE examinations are in June and December
- KASNEB examinations are done in May/June and November/December
- Students will be informed in advance the registration date for each of the examination series.
- Intakes are on January, March, June, September and December
Examination fee for both Local and International examinations will be paid early enough to facilitate registration of the students in time. Before students sit for exams, all fees should be cleared.
Course Admission Requirements:
- Copy of KCSE certificate/results slip
- Copy of school leaving Certificate
- Copy of national id/passport
- 2 colored passport photos
- Registration fee Kshs. 1500
- Certificate Minimum entry D
- Diploma Minimum entry D+
- KASNEB programs
- ATD Minimum entry C-
- CPA Minimum entry C+ Plus C+ in English & Mathematics
NB: As a college we respect the Law and therefore any person associated with criminal activities will not be admitted into our programs as we do not condone criminalism.